Situated within a popular cul de sac location is this well presented detached family house which lies close to excellent local amenities such as the Asda Superstore and is within easy reach of major commuter links to the A50, A52, A38 and the M1 motorway.
Situated within a popular cul de sac location is this well presented detached family house which lies close to excellent local amenities such as the Asda Superstore and is within easy reach of major commuter links to the A50, A52, A38 and the M1 motorway. The nicely presented accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, downstairs wc, lounge, dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms (master bedroom with en suite shower room), family bathroom, driveway parking for three cars, single garage and enclosed rear garden. Book A viewing today!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass insets, stairs rising to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, large storage cupboard, two radiators, coving and doors leading into
having a matching white low level wc with push button flush and floating wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
having space for a large dining table, side elevation double glazed window, coving, radiator, tiled flooring and opening g leading through to
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, additional appliance space, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access tor ear garden, front elevation double glazed window with tiled sill and tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 7" x 13' 8" ( 5.05m x 4.17m )
having rear elevation double glazed french door providing access to rear garden with double glazed floor to ceiling side lights, coving, wall mounted contemporary gas fire, coving and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, shelving and wall mounted gas central heating boiler and doors leading into
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
having front elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes, radiator and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room
having a matching white pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, side elevation double glazed window wit obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring, tiling to walls and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.36m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.34m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 6' 5" ( 3.10m x 1.96m )
having front elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Family Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.68m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring, tiling to walls and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway, providing ample off street parking for three cars, the driveway incorporates access to single garage, access to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden and outside lighting. Single garage having up and over door, storage options over, rear elevation door providing access to rear garden, power and lighting. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed level garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, gravel borders, garden shed, access into garage, outside lighting, flower bed and boundary fencing.
The property has solar panels to the property on a 25 year lease with approx. 21 years remaining. There is also the benefit of a car charging point.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bagshaws Residential. Properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential for full details and further information.