This extended spacious family home must be viewed to fully appreciate the size and standard of accommodation which is over three floors and comprises: Kitchen, three receptions, guest cloaks, utility, ground floor shower room, seven bedrooms and first floor bathroom. Garage, driveway and gardens.
This exceptional detached family home has accommodation over three floors and offers spacious family living and being situated in a sought after area of Uttoxeter. The extensive extension, by the current owners, offers versatile accommodation and must be viewed to fully appreciate the standard and size that is on offer. The market town of Uttoxeter has excellent road links with the A50 and its M1 and M6 connections together with easy access to Derby, Stoke and Stafford making this an ideal family home. The town is also home to the famous Uttoxeter Racecourse, good schools, local shopping and sports and leisure facilities, Uttoxeter also benefiting from a railway station. The property in brief comprises: Kitchen, utility, three reception rooms, guest cloakroom, ground floor shower room, seven bedrooms and first floor bathroom. Externally there is a driveway to the front providing off road parking which in turn leads to the garage and garden to the rear having attached timber pergola.
Access to the property is gained via a block paved driveway with further driveway leading to the garage and also to:
Having Minton tiled flooring; understairs storage cupboard; stairs to the first floor accommodation; double glazed window to the side elevation; doors off to:
Reception Room: 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Dining Room: 12' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.38m )
Having two double glazed windows to the side elevation; feature fireplace housing a long burning stove; Oak flooring; central heating radiator; archway leading into:
Lounge: 22' 2" x 10' 4" ( 6.76m x 3.15m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; French doors leading out to the rear garden; designer wall mounted radiator; Oak flooring; sky light windows; recessed shelving.
Kitchen: 12' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.34m )
A fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary Timber work surface above; integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer; a range of matching eye level units and plate racking; space for Range style cooker; double glazed window to the side elevation.
With plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; wall cupboards; door leading out to the rear garden; tiled flooring; door leading into:
Ground Floor Shower Room:
Having enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower; wash hand basin; low level w.C.; complementary tiling; double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Stairs From Ground Floor:
First Floor Landing:
With double glazed window to the side elevation; recessed cupboard housing the central heating boiler; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 12' 3" x 11' excluding bay ( 3.73m x 3.35m excluding bay )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 11' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 11' 1" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.38m max x 2.57m max )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 7' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.03m )
Having double glazed window; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five: 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Having roll top bath with mixer taps; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.C.; central heating radiator; complementary tiling; double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Stairs From The First Floor:
Second Floor Landing:
With doors off to:
Bedroom Six: 12' x 12' 3" restricted head height ( 3.66m x 3.73m restricted head height )
Having Velux window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Seven: 9' 7" x 9' 1" restricted head height ( 2.92m x 2.77m restricted head height )
With Velux window to the side elevation; central heating radiator; eaves storage.
To the front of the property the block paved driveway provides off road parking. Side gated access leading to timber clad concrete garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and vegetable plot, timber pergola which allows alfresco dining; log store.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From the Bagshaws Residential office turn left into High Street which in turn becomes Cheadle Road. At the Three Tuns roundabout take the second exit onto Ashbourne Road continue to near the end of the road taking the first left on to Stanley Crescent then left again on to Weaver Road where the property can be found on the far right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bagshaws Residential. Properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential for full details and further information.