This three bedroom end of terrace house is perfect for the growing family. This home consists of a large reception room, modern kitchen, three bedrooms and double rear garage. For those looking to get into the city, this home is located 0.9 miles from Turkey Street Station.
Enfield Town, also known as Enfield sits on the very edge of North London where the suburbs give way to beautiful Hertfordshire countryside. Enfield used to be a collection of small communities spread around the royal hunting grounds of Enfield Chase. It has a quick and easy train journey into the City and West End via Enfield Chase and Enfield Town train stations, an attractive Town Centre, good schools and fine period properties, making it the perfect location for families and commuters alike. Enfield offers a variety of architecture, from fine large Georgian houses in the Clay Hill Conservation Area to beautiful Victorian Cottages overlooking the river on Gentleman's Row and River View. Bush Hill Park Conservation Area has good-looking detached and semi-detached Edwardian and 1920s houses along wide roads with thickly planted verges. Elsewhere in Enfield there is a plentiful supply of Edwardian, 1920s and 1930s semi-detached and terrace housing. Parts of Enfield have benefited from modernisation, creating exclusive housing for first time buyers incorporating the help to buy scheme on certain units. Enfield has a busy town centre, Palace Gardens and the High Street benefits from a range of cafes, pubs and restaurants. Enfield is on the edge of the capital so the countryside is on the doorstep, making it a perfect location for those looking to be part of the busy London lifestyle but simultaneously enjoying open green spaces such as Town Park and Chase Green Gardens.
Reception Dining Room 22' 5" x 16' 10" ( 6.83m x 5.13m )
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.80m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus. Properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus for full details and further information.