Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic penthouse apartment set with in this relatively modern building in a sought after location in central Brighton. The property has three double bedrooms all benefiting from an en suite and is offered with no chain.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic penthouse apartment covering the entire top floor of The Ocean Buildings. Set with in this relatively modern building in a sought after location in central Brighton. The property has three double bedrooms all benefiting from an en suite. The property also offers spacious living accommodation as well as two roof terraces and is offered with a share of the freehold and no on-going chain. Situated within walking distance to the seafront and a number of local shops and restaurants along with easy access to Brighton's mainline station.
With stairs and lift to private stairway.
Personal Entrance Door
Feature glass wall allowing light from lounge/diner. Doors to all principal rooms.
Irregular shaped room. Lounge Area 24'1 max x 14' max. Dining Area 34'9 max x 9'9 max. Spacious room with full width windows and glazed patio door leading to roof terrace.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 12' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.76m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate stainless steel sink and drainer unit and gas hob with canopy extractor hood above, built in integral oven, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, radiator and window to side.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.15m )
Having window to side and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having shower cubicle, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.34m x 3.17m )
Having sliding patio doors leading to roof terrace and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
Having window to front and radiator.
With paneled bath, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
Two roof terraces with fantastic views over Brighton towards the sea. One accessed via hallway and second bedroom with main roof terrace accessed via lounge/diner.
Off street parking with space for 2 cars.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons. Properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons for full details and further information.