This spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment is conveniently located with easy access to the town centre. Benefitting from a large rear garden and being sold with no onward chain. Early viewing advised.
Accommodation comprises in brief: Entrance hall, large living room with bay window to front, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, rear porch and tiered rear garden.
Storage cupboard. Doors leading to lounge, kitchen, bedroom one and bathroom.
Living Room 13' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.68m )
Bay window to front. Picture rails. Character fireplace.
Kitchen 13' 3" max x 7' ( 4.04m max x 2.13m )
A range of wall and base level units with work surface and sink and drainer. Space for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Space for cooker. Combination boiler. Door to bedroom 2. Door to rear porch.
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.49m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' max x 7' 2" ( 3.35m max x 2.18m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Suite comprising bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor.
Rear Porch 8' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.72m )
Window to rear. Door to rear garden.
An enclosed tiered garden laid to lawn and paving.
The vendor advises that the cooker and fridge can be included in the sale.
From the Fox & Son's office in East Street, turn right onto Silver Street continuing straight along onto Hurdle Way passing Sainsbury's on your right hand side. Continue along Billetfield and stay on this road until you reach the one way system at Compass Hill. Continue down the hill taking the right hand lane and turn right onto Park Street. The property will be identified on your right hand side by a Fox & Son's for sale board.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Taunton. Properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Taunton for full details and further information.