Property Reference: 405142.
Luxury two bedroom, 1 bathroom, first floor flat situated in an exceptional period building.
- Large communal roof terrace (22m x7m) offering the best real estate cricket views in the world (bbc News: "the most desirable terrace in Britain").
- Five minutes walk to Vauxhall Overland/Tube (Zone 1).Three minutes walk to Oval Tube (Zone 2).
- Three minutes from Tesco Superstore. Proximity to multiple restaurants including Pizza Express, Nandos, Amici and The Oval Lounge.
- Also surrounded by a variety of bars and coffee shops, with Starbucks, Italo delicatessen, The Riverside and Brunswick House all nearby.
- Large, dual aspect open-plan lounge/kitchen, communal gardens, bike sheds, motorbike parking etc.
- Video door entry system and intercom system.
- Solid oak floors, halogen lighting, stylish curtains. All appliances.
- No Agency fees. Private Landlord managed property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,868.00 per month (£431.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,580.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 20 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 405142
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, although you may need to pay £20 per tenant to cover the cost of referencing if required by the landlord.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by OpenRent. Properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information.