This delightful three bedroom semi-detached family home is situated in a no through road in the popular location of Gossops Green and is within easy reach of Crawley Town Centre and Train Station, stunning local parks and accredited primary/secondary schools.
This delightful three bedroom semi-detached family home is situated in a no through road in the popular location of Gossops Green and is within easy reach of Crawley Town Centre and Train Station, stunning local parks and accredited primary/secondary schools. The property has many benefits including a large frontage incorporating attractive lawn and flower beds, off street parking and garage.
The house itself offers sizeable and well laid out accommodation with a particularly large open plan living/dining area. This property benefits from a conservatory to the rear, which overlooks the well-maintained rear garden. The fitted kitchen comprises of a stainless steel sink with draining area, plenty of base and eye level units, ample worktop space and room for appliances. Access to the garden can be found via the patio door in the kitchen and can also be accessed to the side of the property.
Three generously sized bedrooms can be found upstairs and off of the landing, with the bedroom two benefitting from fitted wardrobes and bedroom three offering a handy storage cupboard. The family bathroom offers a bath with shower unit, low flush WC, and wash basin.
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with some patio areas with numerous shrubs and plants to border.
The property is offered with no on-going chain and therefore has the potential for a quick and easy move.
Lounge 13' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.20m )
Dining Area 11' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.87m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 2" plus recess ( 3.48m x 2.18m plus recess )
Conservatory 9' 8" max x 8' ( 2.95m max x 2.44m )
Master Bedroom 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 3 10' max x 6' 6" ( 3.05m max x 1.98m )
Garage 16' 5" x 8' 4" ( 5.00m x 2.54m )
Gossops Green in Crawley is considered to be one of the best locations in the local area, particularly for families. There are a host of different schools and local amenities close by and access to glorious parks where people come from miles around to enjoy the picturesque walks and gardens. Transport wise, the A23 and M23 are within a few minutes' drive with access to London and Brighton. Fast and reliable bus routes are within a short walk of the property, offering services to Gatwick Airport, Crawley Town Centre, and Three Bridges Train Station.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons. Properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons for full details and further information.