Spacious attractive 1930's built semi-detached three bedroom family house close to Raglan Junior School and Bush Hill Park Rail Station (Moorgate Line), easy access of Enfield Town, two good sized reception rooms, fitted kitchen, 75' west facing garden, garage and off-street parking. Sole Agents.
A spacious and attractive 1930's built semi-detached three bedroom family house in a most sought after location within just a few minutes walk from local shops at Bush Hill Parade, within easy access of Bush Hill Park Rail Station (Liverpool Street Line) and Enfield Town multiple shopping centre. The popular Raglan Junior School is also just a short walking distance away.
The particularly well presented accommodation features:-
Spacious Entrance Hall
Oak floor, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.76m )
Stone fireplace with inset gas coal living flame fire, radiator, bay window, oak flooring.
Dining Room 15' 2" x 11' ( 4.62m x 3.35m )
Oak flooring, radiator, double glazed french windows to garden, archway through to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.36m )
Comprehensively fitted in attractive oak faced units comprising base units with worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit, matching wall cabinets, inset gas hob unit with fume extractor hood over, built-in oven, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
Fitted carpet, access to insulated and boarded loft.
Bedroom One (front) 15' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.45m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, range of built-in wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom Two (rear) 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three (front) 8' 1" x 8' ( 2.46m x 2.44m )
Fitted carpet, radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under (white suite), ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, wall mounted combination gas central heating boiler.
Low flush suite, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
Provides off-street parking for two cars.
Garage 15' 4" x 11' ( 4.67m x 3.35m )
Detached garage at rear with up and over door, power and lighting also parking in front of the garage.
Approximately 75' of west facing rear garden with patio, laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Barnfields. Properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnfields for full details and further information.