Why Choose this flat-share?
Dbl room close to queen mary university!
- 32 Inch TV LED Back light TV in each room
- Rooms come equipped with a Mini Fridge
- 2 minutes' walk Bromley By Bow Station
- 8 minutes walking distance to Devons Road DLR station
- 7 minutes' walk Tesco Superstore
- 8 minutes' walk to Sainsbury superstore
- Free weekly communal cleaning service (we promote hygiene standards)
- All bills included (gas, water, Electricity and council tax, TV License).
- LCD Flat Screen TV
- TV license included
- Free wifi internet (this is a free service that the company provides)
- Lower deposit service of £400
- Bed covers, bed sheet, duvet/covers, pillows/covers
- Fully serviced kitchen ; microwave, fridge freezer, kettle, toaster, dining table, gas cooker / oven -cutlery, crockery, pots and pans, cooking utensils, glasses, cups provided
- Free property maintenance service (we have a 48 hour response time)
-Central Location - Zone 2 Docklands
Imagine waking up for work in the morning and only walking for 3 minutes to go to the tube station; this fantastic spacious 3 ground floor flat (4 rooms to let in total)
*** The property:
This is a 3 bedroom ground floor flat in Bromely By Bow station- (4 rooms in total) which is beautifully painted with a refreshing cream color with slick laminate flooring. The property has been recently refurbished.
*** room: £161,5 per week with all bills included!
Double room All bills inclusive. Mini-fridge as well as communal Fridge Freezer in the kitchen. LCD LED Backlight TV Scrn (single occupancy), nicely decorated>
Key words: Docklands, Zone 2, DLR, Bromely By Bow, Canary Wharf, Devons Road DLR, E3, Bow Central London, Zone 2, London.
Give us call, you may be disappointed if you don't.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Metropolitan and Crown. Properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Metropolitan and Crown for full details and further information.