Spacious and extended two bedroom Victorian character house in this quiet residential location close to shops, schools and rail links, modernised throughout to a high standard, 25' through lounge, 17' kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs cloakroom/WC and much more. Chain Free.
Delightful victorian character house situated in this quiet residential location, just minutes from shops, schools and Gordon Hill Rail Station (Moorgate Line) and within easy access of both Enfield Town with its multiple shopping facilities and the greenbelt countryside.
The property has been modernised throughout to a high standard by the current vendor and many of its pleasing features include:-
Wood laminate floor, staircase to first floor.
Through Lounge 25' 5" x 12' 3" ( 7.75m x 3.73m )
Three radiators, wood laminate floor, double doors from entrance hall, understairs storage/meter cupboard.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 4" x 8' 7" To extremes ( 5.28m x 2.62m To extremes )
Full range of base units, wall cupboards and display cupboards, inset ceramic butler sink to composite worksurface with tiled splashback, integrated electric oven and electric hob inset to composite worksurface with cooker hood over, wall mounted gas combination boiler, space for fridge-freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, double radiator, sunken spotlights to ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed door to garden.
Cloakroom / Wc
Low flush WC, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under, tiled floor and splashbacks, extractor fan, sunken spotlights to ceiling.
Split level, fitted carpet, access to loft.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 11' 4" ( 4.60m x 3.45m )
Fitted carpet, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Fitted carpet, radiator.
Fully tiled, vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC with concealed cistern, panelled bath with mixer taps, heated towel rail radiator, sunken spotlights to ceiling, frosted double glazed window, shaver point.
Small front garden with retaining wall.
Crazy paved, tap, security light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Barnfields. Properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnfields for full details and further information.