no onward chain! Two bedroom mid terraced family home situated in the popular Stockton-On-Tees location. The property benefits from spacious living accomodation with on street parking and rear enclosed yard.
no onward chain! Two bedroom mid terraced family home situated in the popular Stockton-On-Tees location. The property benefits from spacious living accomodation with on street parking and rear enclosed yard. This property would be ideal for first time buyers and investors a like. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Single glazed door and radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas fire, TV and telephone point and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 12' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas fire, telephone point and radiator.
Kitchen 16' 5" x 6' 9" ( 5.00m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit incorperated into the worksurfaces, gas and electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled walls, storage cupboard, double glazed window to the side elevation and door leading to the yard.
Access by stairs from the hallway and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.17m )
Window to the front elevation, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled walls and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed courtyard.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Manners & Harrison. Properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Manners & Harrison for full details and further information.