Must be viewed to appreciate the living space. Situated in a no-through road position.
Must be viewed to appreciate the living space. Situated in a no-through road position. This two bedroom end of terrace property is located on the popular Hastoe Park development within easy walking distance to the town centre with nearby shops and amenities. The property comprises lounge, fitted kitchen, refitted bathroom, two double bedrooms, private enclosed rear patio garden, UPVC double glazing and new Gas Central Heating. Allocated parking. Hastoe Park Estate was built in the mid-1960s, completed in 1966. In the early days of the Estate, 36 units were let to American Air Force personnel under an agreement between Hastoe Housing and the American signified by the Blue signs.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Connells. Properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells for full details and further information.