Allen & Harris are presented with this rare opportunity to advertise this spacious 2 bedroom detached bungalow property located in fleetwood close in Corsham.
Allen & Harris are presented with this rare opportunity to advertise this spacious 2 bedroom detached bungalow property located in fleetwood close in Corsham. The property benefits from good room sizes, and holds a fantastic plot size. This could be extended subject to planning. Also there are great features to this property as you can see in the photos; there is an open plan lounge/dining area which is an excellent family space, the outdoor space is easily accessible and secure.
The property is located near bus routes and near a local convenience shop which is a great benefit. Corsham includes a primary school rated 4 stars approximately 1.2 miles away from the property, secondary school also included. The nearest mainline train is approximately 3.5 miles away. The property is close to Bath and surrounding areas making commuting and external options more manageable. It is located in a respected and established residential area, the property has so many options, and viewings are highly recommended.
Viewings recommended, please enquire within, our team are waiting for your call.
Lounge 10' 9" x 17' 7" ( 3.28m x 5.36m )
With Electric Fireplace, window with raditor below, wall lights, telephone and TV point.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 14' 5" ( 2.36m x 4.39m )
Fitted kitchen with lino flooring, window to front and door to conservatory. Dish washer included.
Cooker point, tiled splash back and water softner included.
Conservatory 6' 9" x 13' 3" ( 2.06m x 4.04m )
Carpet flooring, lights and radiator fitted with new roof.
Bedroom 1 9' 3" x 12' 7" ( 2.82m x 3.84m )
Window to front walk in wardrobe, carpeted flooring.
Window to rear, with bath and mixer taps, exstractor fan, sink, part tiling, toilet and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 10' 4" ( 2.82m x 3.15m )
Window to rear, patio doors, telephone point and radiator.
Window to rear, toilet, sink, new electric shower, radiator and lino flooring.
Good size and driveway
Good sized plot.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris. properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris for full details and further information.