An 18 month old ground floor one-bed apartment with more space than you might think, in a great location on the Longhedge development, with all modern conveniences.
Welcome to Longhedge, a village to the north of Salisbury. This low density development with many open spaces, commenced in 2016 so all the properties are in good condition and very modern. With local amenities a short trip away, you're also very close to Salisbury city centre for even more choice and activities to enjoy, from cultural experiences to fine dining and much more.
Situated just off the A345, you can easily connect to the A303 (Stonehenge is under 10 miles away), A338 and A36 for Bath and Bristol. There is an abundance of country roads and lanes leading to the many picturesque villages. The railway station in Salisbury also offers many direct links to other destinations including London Waterloo, Bath, Bristol and Wales and there is public transport into the city from the A345, too.
We are here to see a ground floor one-bedroom apartment, and the whole building is interesting as some of the walls are curved, providing that little bit of extra space in some rooms. There are four shared visitor parking spaces and one allocated parking space for each property, so plenty of parking away from the road.
The 12 apartment block is divided into 3 separately-accessed units, each of 4 apartments. There are entrances from both the front and rear, leading into the shared hallway. There's a nice garden area with trees and hedges that is shared by all residents and great to relax and enjoy the sun.
Communal Entrance with door to Flat 12.
Spacious hallway leading to all rooms.
Open Plan Kitchen Sitting Room 21' 6" max x 13' 8" max ( 6.55m max x 4.17m max )
Kitchen Area : With modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine and tumble drier, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, cupboards housing Vent-Axia air ventilation system and condensing gas boiler, two vents, electric cooker with gas hob and cooker hood, double glazed windows to the front.
Lounge Area : With patio doors leading to the sun terrace, telephone point, television point, fibre optic data points, two radiators.
Bedroom 15' 1" max x 10' 3" ( 4.60m max x 3.12m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer tap and shower over, glass shower panel, tiled flooring, tiled walls, shaver point, WC, heated towel rail.
There is a small sun terrace off the Sitting Room. Communal parking with one allocated parking space and visitors parking.
Leasehold property : Remainder of a 999 year lease. Agents have details of service charges and ground rent charges.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Salisbury. properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Salisbury for full details and further information.