For sale by auction on Thursday, 23 May 2019 at 19:00
Venue: Ashton Gate Stadium Winterstoke Road, Bristol, BS3 2LQ
Situated on the corner of High Street and Park Road this is a large first floor studio flat of approx 440 sq.Ft./41 sq.M. Above a shop.
The property enjoys easy access to the range of shops cafes bars & restaurants available on nearby Regent Street as well as the Kings Chase shopping centre with its range of national retailers. The property is now in need of updating and offers an opportunity to reconfigure into a 1 bed subject to the necessary consents.
• Studio apartment of 41 sqm
• Large living/bedroom space
• Separate kitchen/diner
• Shower room
• Could be reconfigured into a 1 bed by moving kitchen
• Communal garden
• Conveniently positioned for local amenities
• Situated above a shop
• Adjoining flat and shop for sale separately in the same auction
Tuesdays and Thursdays 13.45 - 14.00 commencing on 7th May
For Sale by Auction
On Thursday 23rd May 2019 at 7.00 pm
Please note the auctioneers have made their best endeavours to disclose all additional fees. Interested parties should refer to the special conditions of sale contained in the Legal Pack for any late amendments or additions to these fees as well as the auction day addendum sheet prior to bidding.
£360 inc VAT payable upon the fall of the gavel/exchange of contracts.
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from once available. For further information on the other lots in this auction please visit the website.
EPC Rating: E
07 May 2019 13:45-14:00
09 May 2019 13:45-14:00
14 May 2019 13:45-14:00
16 May 2019 13:45-14:00
21 May 2019 13:45-14:00
Administration Charge - 0.3% inc VAT of the purchase price, subject to a minimum of £1200 inc VAT, payable on exchange of contracts.
Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
* Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Additional Fees Information
Please be aware there may be additional fees payable on top of the final sale price. This includes and are not limited to administration charges and buyer's premium fees payable on exchange, and disbursements payable on completion. Please ensure you check the property information page for a list of any relevant additional fees as well as reading the legal pack for any disbursements.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Auction House Bristol & Somerset North. properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Auction House Bristol & Somerset North for full details and further information.