Property Reference: 557801.
A single and the double room has become available in a beautiful modern shared house located in the heart of Bournville.
5 minute walk to Bournville train station and short walk to the bus station. Local shops ( co -op), bars and restaurants within the immediate vicinity.
This property has been fully refurbished to a high standard and includes:
A large kitchen area, fridge freezers. Includes a washing machine and tumble dryer free to use. Garden which is in progress.
What is included?
- All rooms are fully furnished including: Memory foam mattress. Wardrobe, side tables and chest of drawers.
- shower room
- fortnight cleaner
- 100Mb fibre optic broadband
- Utility bills included
- Digital Freeview and Samsung LED TV included in living room.
- recently refurbished with modern decor
Terms and Conditions
- 6 month contract period
- 1 months' rent paid in advance
- Applicants should be over 18, working full time and be able to provide evidence of identity and income.
- All tenants are subject to credit and reference checks
Viewings are strictly by appointment and to be arranged in advance.
Rent £300.00 per month
Deposit / Bond is £300.00
Double Rent £400.00 per month
Deposit / Bond is £400.00
Minimum tenancy is 6 months
Maximum number of tenants is 4
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £300.00 per month (£69.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 May, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 557801
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, although you may need to pay £20 per tenant to cover the cost of referencing if required by the landlord.
Property Reference five hundred and fifty-seven thousand eight hundred and one
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by OpenRent. properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information.