A stylish 3 bedroom home with no onward chain. The interiors are presented in exceptional order throughout and externally the landscaped gardens offer a secluded entertaining space.
An exciting opportunity to purchase a rare to the market modern home. Presented in exemplary order throughout and boasting three bedrooms, a spacious reception room with a separate kitchen/diner, bathroom, Cloakroom, En-suite and Parking.
Set in an exclusive development of beautifully designed properties within the desirable location on the Chippenham side of Calne. Built to the highest of standards and decorated with a neutral tone throughout, the property is still within its 10 year NHBC warranty and is a must view.
Entrance to this three bedroom mid terrace family home situated in a popular residential area is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : Stairs leading to the first floor, door leading to the cloakroom, telephone point and a radiator.
Guest cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge / Diner 15' 6" (max) x 13' 6" (max) ( 4.72m (max) x 4.11m (max) )
Good sized lounge/diner with double glazed Patio doors leading to the rear garden and double glazed window to the rear aspect. Television aerial point, telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard and two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 5" (max) x 8' 5" (max) ( 3.48m (max) x 2.57m (max) )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Integrated electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating boiler and a radiator.
Stairs from the entrance hall, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 7" (max) x 12' 4" (max) ( 4.75m (max) x 3.76m (max) )
Good sized master suite with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
En-suite comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, extractor fan and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 3" (max) ( 2.84m x 2.82m (max) )
Another good sized bedroom with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.79m x 1.80m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower over. Extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to the fore, wooden garden shed and access leading to the two parking spaces at the rear.
Parking is set in a courtyard to the rear of the property for two cars.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Calne. properties365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Calne for full details and further information.